spellquizzer

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Being Belisi

Any of you who regularly read my other blogs already know that I'm fast becoming a fan of this designer. The fashions of Peter Belisi are so very grounded that they'll surely outlast anything else you find coming out of Hollywood or anyplace else. See, he starts with accessories to help us build a lovely and lasting wardrobe that's stylish and fashionable without being faddish.

His Being Belisi blog pulls together men's fashions and women's fashions in a sophisticated way that's still not intimidating for the ordinary American man or woman. Or the men or women worldwide. Being a widow and in the workforce now, it's important to me to present my "best foot forward" when meeting people. Yes, I have a uniform for work, but not all I do is involved right there in the store. There are other events and meetings and classes that require clothing meet to the event. Now, Belisi is helping me outfit myself in attire that's appropriate for the occasion without being gaudy or flashy. It's just good fashion sense and an eye for color combinations and fabrics that stand the test of time.



Mr. Belisi's general blog not only gives you fashion tips, he even demonstrates for men the correct way to tie a four-in-hand-knot for their neckties.

Is it hard to imagine why I am always so excited about reading his blogs or posting so that you can enjoy them, too? Finally, someone who's talking to me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home