spellquizzer

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged by Cass, so now it's my turn to tell you 5 things about myself that you may not already know.

1. I have worked in the hay fields as a teen cutting, baling, and hauling hay.

2. I used to ride in rodeos and was a county rodeo queen one year.

3. I used to drive a "big rig" coast to coast - all by myself.

4. I like fiber arts as much as Cass, but I also enjoy paper making, glass painting, and woodworking.

5. I used to raise and milk goats, and made cheese and soap from the milk.

My sphere of influence is so limited, I don't even know who to tag with this!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see, I knew all of that except item 1 and half of 2. Thanks for playing!!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Ann crum said...

It was fun, and I figured you knew most of it...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home