spellquizzer

Saturday, March 31, 2007

What's in a name?

After looking at craft ideas for awhile, it occurred to me that many of the craft supplies I purchase are from a few particular companies. When I visit the crafts supplies store in town, I look for certain brand names because I know their products work well and are durable. Even when surfing the net for supplies, I tend to look for places that sell those same brands and will click on ads for them because I recognize them for their value.

A company that wants to get their name well-known and associated with their products would need to enlist the help of a Branding Agency such as Brand Identity Guru. They offer a diligent staff of people who will research every aspect of a business so that the brand name created becomes associated with that business. Favorable recognition of a brand name by consumers is a huge benefit for attracting and retaining a good customer base.

We all know and associate certain themes with brands we buy. The images and slogans bring about various emotions and visualizations that we relate to a favorable association with the product. Those images are what help a company gain a loyal customer base. Brand Identity Guru is focused toward that end for their customers. If you have a company or a product that needs visibility and return customer appeal, you might want to contact them and find out what they can do for you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home