Wholesale sunglasses to sell
This looks like it could be a good summer money making project for you or your children. Buy sunglasses at wholesale prices and resell them. You could incorporate some really good lessons on finance, business models, and math by the undertaking of a project like this. Also, you wouldn't have a lot of money invested to get it started.The fact is, I have ordered these myself and am awaiting shipment even now. The shipping cost is quite reasonable. I only paid $10.01 for shipping on two dozen very nice fashionable sunglasses - a dozen men's and a dozen women's. What I purchased was $12 a dozen, which is still a steal, don't you think? Wholesale Sunglasses has lots of fashion styles plus sports styles to suit everyone's taste. You can purchase these sunglasses for as little as $10 a dozen, so that even when you add the shipping, you can clear a pretty nice profit for selling them either at the suggested retail or lower, if you choose.

CTSWholesaleSunglasses.com offers FedEx ground shipping to save you money, plus they will email you with updates while your order is in transit. I like that.
LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.
Labels: Buzz, Entrepreneurism, Shopping







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home