Cheap pens
If you have an event, a small business, are planning to take part in a trade show or curriculum fair, or just like sharing your name with others, you can order cheap pens that have your information on them. They are easy to hand out to spread the word about what you're up to. Most people, like me, love getting a pen. It's a handy item to have and when I use an advertising pen, I actually do read what's on it. In fact, I've often used the phone number on one I have so I can order pizza!This is a fun idea and one I might just use in the near future for a particular business enterprise I'm trying to get off the ground.
Labels: Entrepreneurism, Shopping







3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home