Shopping cart
If this sunglasses sales project works out like I think it might, perhaps I should think about opening an online store. By using ecommerce software, I could allow shoppers to use the shopping cart feature to select and purchase their choices.Of course, I'd either need to maintain a lot more inventory or count on ordering more as sales come in. Since I have to order 12 pairs of sunglasses at a time, it hardly seems worth it to try to order then ship after a customer order. I'm thinking it would be better to maintain a limited inventory, at least at the start, and use shopping cart software that's priced at $69 a month to do my online business. I could give it a 10 day free trial just to see how it all works and if it's something I need.
Do you have an online business that can use this sort of software? Tell me what you think about the offerings and options.
Labels: Entrepreneurism, Reviews







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home