spellquizzer

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Notebook computer

Until you've actually owned a laptop, you just can't know how much easier it can make your life. Unlike a desktop PC, a notebook computer can be carried with you where ever you go. For homeschool families, this can mean more portability when it comes to computer use for educational programs and research. Take the notebook on the road with you when you travel and keep a journal of the places you visit. Write research reports, book reports, and do all testing while you're away from home.

Even a holiday visit to Grandma's house can be more functional if some journaling can be done on the laptop while you're there.

I've begun taking my own laptop with me everywhere I go except to work. Well, sometimes not to work..lol. If I'm there for an early shift and expect to be hanging around for awhile, I do take it then so I can keep blogging and keep journaling while I'm away from home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home