Interesting times
Along with high gas prices affecting homeschool families, the resulting increase in other things they shop for is also affecting them. Groceries and other consumer goods have gone up. I've watched produce prices increase three-fold in a few hours from my vantage point at work. Shoppers' habits are going to have to change if they are to have food and other consumables in the home.I daresay, mortgage lenders may find that homeschool families are less inclined to purchase a new home, given the state of things in this country. The deal on interest is going to have to be pretty impressive for them to choose to move, and lately I've seen a lot of lenders offering great interest rates to encourage home buying.
This would be a great time to educate your children about the economy and how it works, what interest rates are and how they are figured over the long term, and how things on the other side of the globe affect us in our everyday living.
Labels: Economics, Homeschool families







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home