spellquizzer

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shopping sales

One of the local clothing stores is having a going-out-of-business sale. However, I can really understand why. I've tried shopping there a few times and never had much success finding anything I liked. So often, when I shop, I find things on the sale racks that appear to have been shipped in just for those racks. I don't recall seeing the items anywhere in the store previously. That, to me, is sort of like cheating.

I like to shop a sale where the item really was part of the store's regular inventory, and they've marked it down to make room for more and newer inventory. That goes not only for clothing, but for other items I come across while shopping, such as tech gadgets, kitchen wares, and even books and movies.

I don't buy things just because they have a sale tag, either. If the items weren't already on my list of things I need/want, then they aren't going home with me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home