Technology tools
As with all new technology, ipods are becoming more and more common among all age groups and the price is more reasonable than ever before. I think this is because people can add music to them that's completely a personal choice. Unlike just listening to the radio, you can listen to exactly the music you want to listen to, with no commercial interruptions. They have become widely popular and almost everyone has one.Now, I'm wondering if there are other things that can be added to them. Things like recorded children's stories, novels, recorded language lessons, and other things that would make an ipod a valuable tool for homeschooling. Music is wonderful, of course, but I am the kind of person who wants the things I own to serve more than one function. Having educational recordings available would open up a whole new market base for these handy little items.
Labels: Shopping, Technology







2 Comments:
We use our MP3 players (cheaper versions of IPODS) for podcasts - free downloadable audio casts -, audiobooks through the library, music, recording lists of things we need to pick up at the store - everything! I don't know what we did before we had them! I will say though that it drives me crazy when my dd 10, is in the back seat and has hers on because I start talking and don't realize that she can't hear me until I am waiting for her response that never comes!!!
Gina
fairiemom78.blogspot.com
We came a long way from our first $20 yard sale, 3.0 Windows OS computer to where we are now! Homeschooling just gets more and more interesting, doesn't it? And we have amazing tools at our disposal!
Post a Comment
<< Home