Free worksheets - reading comprehension
One of the first places I found free worksheets for reading comprehension on the web was RHLSchool. This site has been around a long time and they have added lots of great stuff to it besides the reading. The reading worksheets go back to 1997!
Now they also have math, English, and research lessons and worksheets available. I remember using them as time went by, and the children really enjoyed the worksheets I got here. You can rest assured that you, the parent, will also have the answer keys available for all the worksheets as well.
The reading comprehension worksheets include a story to read and questions to answer.
I used this site way back when I didn't actually have internet myself. My grown daughter would print off the worksheets for my kids to use.
Labels: Free stuff, Reading, Worksheets







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home