spellquizzer

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas race is on

Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not. I've still got a lot of shopping to do, so I'll probably be shopping online. I can get some good deals and save some gas money this way. I figure the low shipping costs most places offer are worth the trade-off since gasoline prices are creeping up again.

The other big hurdle to cross at this time of the year is the weight gain most of us experience from the rich, holiday foods. I guess I'll be shopping for the best fat burners after New Year's Day, so I can whittle off some of these pounds I know I'll gain.

See, no matter how I try or what promises I make to myself, I still indulge too heavily in the treats of the season. Not all sweets, of course. But even the meals are heavier and more calorie laden this time of the year.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home