Need a laundry room
Here I am, at the laundry mat once again. It's not my favorite place to visit and I hate plugging quarters into those machines, then just waiting. But, it's necessary if I'm going to have clean clothes.
If I could, I'd add a small room to my small house just for a laundry room. In fact, I may bring the idea up to Son-in-law. He and Older Daughter own the house and they might be willing to take in part of the back deck if I help with the cost of materials.
I couldn't do the construction myself even with the help of hgh supplements. Not at my age! Son-in-law has become quite skilled at carpentry since they started renting out houses, so he could probably get the job done alright.
The house is too small to have a washer and dryer inside, although the bathroom could probably be remodeled to accommodate just a washer. I don't know. I'm just musing now, I suppose.
Labels: Musings







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home