Easy gifts
Do you have a budding young dancer in your family? Maybe you actually teach a dance class yourself. If so, then you might want to take a look at some wholesale dance gifts I found online.
These are so sweet. They have Christmas decorations (it's not too soon to be thinking about that), jewelry, coasters, magnets, tote bags...well, the list just goes on and on. You do have to order in bulk, but the prices are so reasonable that it wouldn't be any problem.
In fact, I can see a homeschool family ordering these and reselling them on an online auction site or local selling list, Maybe even to friends and relatives, or your church family. They also have gifts for kids interested in cheer or gymnastics, so don't think it's limited only to dance!
If any of my grandchildren was involved in these activities, I'd be jumping on this for Christmas and birthday gifts! I wonder if I can find anything music related there. Three of my grandchildren play several instrument apiece and would really love something that centers on their favorite activities.
Labels: Homeschool families, Shopping







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home