spellquizzer

Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting in the door

When my kids were younger and we were still homeschooling, one of the things I liked was being able to shop at school supply stores and get discounts. The only thing many of them required was a letter of some kind printed with my homeschool's letterhead on it. I had to create this myself, but now you can get your letterhead printing online.

If you are part of a homeschool coop, getting their letterhead printed may be a foot in the door for many fascinating and educational field trips to places where your group might otherwise be turned away. Most businesses and other concerns are not opposed to homeschooling. However, they may indeed desire some kind of official looking paperwork to verify that you are who you say you are.

Where I work, groups may request donations for their events and those requests are generally granted IF they make the requests on their official letterhead instead of by phone or just asking.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home