spellquizzer

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Shopping ID

I do very little shopping, but there are times when it’s necessary. Unlike a lot of folks, I don’t find shopping to be entertaining. However, when I do shop I often use my debit card to pay for things. I don’t know if it has the rfid in it, but it might. I’ve never tried just passing it over the reader many businesses have these days.

If I knew for certain that it did, I’d really be wanting an identity stronghold rfid leather wallet to protect my identity from less scrupulous persons who might be able to “read” my information. One can’t be too safe when it comes to this part of life. We read every day of folks who have gone bankrupt, or nearly so, because they fell victim to an identity thief.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home